Saturday, March 10, 2012

Raima Sen loves her desserts


Hula hoops, hot yoga and dancercise keep Raima Sen fit

My exercise regime
I don't believe in the usual gymming routine and need a change of activity every now and then. I've taken to hot yoga and dancercise. Hot yoga is amazing when it comes to weight loss and toning the body and it also helps build your flexibility. The postures and breathing exercises in hot yoga guarantee a phenomenal calorie burn. I'm also a dance freak and contrary to my movie persona, I love to dance especially to Bollywood and western music. So dancercise is fun and enjoyable way of keeping fit.

My Diet
I love fish and home-cooked Bengali food. I'm also a big fan of Italian food and hence find it difficult to stick to a strict dirt regimen. I eat what I like but in small proportions. I begin my day with a glass of mixed vegetable juice and flavoured oats. Egg white sandwiches and salads are spread through the day. I eat light at night. I sometimes give in to my uncontrollable dessert cravings but I don't binge.

My problem areas
My thighs and my hips. But hot yoga makes sure that they remain toned. I've also added the hula hoop to my daily work-out and have noticed a distinct curve to my hip. Certain dancercise moves have made my thighs very agile.

My strengths
I would consider my metabolism my strength when it comes to maintaining my body and shape. Am blessed with good genes and a speedy metabolism. Eating a good breakfast and then spacing out the rest of the meals so that the last meal is the lightest has helped me keep my metabolism rate intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment