Thursday, March 15, 2012

I’m a wanna-Bong: Vidya Balan


She calls "my favourite city, Kolkata," her last film's hero and one really can't stop Vidya Balan from gushing about the City of Joy.

Between responses and giggles, she sweetly broke into Bengali, and even went as far as saying, "I'm a wanna-Bong." She added, I shot for Bhalo Theko in Kolkata, went back for Parineeta, parts of No One Killed Jessica and now Kahaani.

I have a soft corner for Bengali people and the city is almost like my second home. We shot on crowded roads and in rustic bylanes, it was a great experience." When we asked her for a couple of lines in Bangla, she recited an entire poem in the language, making our jaws drop. Well, what can we say? Khoob bhalo, Bidda! And that's just adding the Bong touch to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment