Thursday, March 1, 2012

No German film for Celina Jaitley


Celina Jaitley trashes rumours that she has received an offer to do a German film

Celina Jaitley is back in the news, courtesy the reports that the beauty queen is all set to test international waters with a German film. But when BT got in touch with the actor, she flatly denied the report. "I am not doing any German film. What I said in my interview was that I have been using my pregnancy sabbatical to work on my German speaking skills," says Celina. However, Celina doesn't rule out the possibility of featuring in one. "I would like to broaden my horizons as an actor and indulge in world cinema. I would love to work with certain German directors," she adds.

And it doesn't seem to be a tough task for the actor, as she is learning the language from her husband, Peter Haag. "I thought it would be wonderful to dabble in European cinema, especially German, as I do have a command over the language. I am confident I will learn soon since my biggest teacher, my husband, will help me," she says.

Celina's next film goes on floors in July. "My mother-in-law will help me with the twins when I am on sets. In fact, I had been shooting till my fifth month of pregnancy. I have been for script sessions in Dubai and I am about to sign new endorsements in my last trimester as well," she explains.

The 29-year-old, who will soon join the mommy walk of fame with the likes of Jennifer Lopez, Julia Roberts and her Indian counterparts Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, says she is happy to be on the "share the twin mommy pedestal" with other celebrities. "These women have handled their motherhood and womanhood well," says Celina.

Finally, the actor whose "sexy in her motherhood" statement created quite a furore recently, says, "The reason I say I never felt so sexy before is because I embrace my womanhood in every phase my life, especially my pregnancy, with great pride. I look at motherhood as a blessing and not a drawback.

No comments:

Post a Comment