Thursday, March 1, 2012

I’m not competitive: Bipasha Basu


A decade-old in the industry, but Bipasha still hasn't found a strong foothold in a Khan or Kapoor camp. And the less spoken about her on-again-off-again relationship with the Bhatts, the better.

Recently, she was promoting her film at zoOm when she got down to talking about holding her own and being independent in the industry. She jokingly said, "No camp is ready to accept me.

I must be a bad child! Ha, ha..." On a more serious note, she added, "Actually, I've had phases where I haven't taken my career seriously. I'm accepting that I've had a laidback attitude. But that's how I'm built. I'm not competitive and I won't make efforts to network. I'm a hippie at heart. Ideally, I'd be living in Goa and working in Mumbai at the same time. When everyone takes a step ahead, I take a step back and relax." Kya funda hai, Bips! The other lovely ladies of B-Town should also try taking a chill pill. And as for camps, we bet anyone would accept the hottie in a heartbeat! For exclusive interviews,

B-Town events and parties, tune in to B Tonite from Mon - Fri at 10 pm only on zoOm - India's No 1 Bollywood channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment