Wednesday, February 22, 2012

No item number for Karisma Kapoor


The original dancing queen, as Karisma Kapoor is known to be and who is now making a comeback with Vikram Bhatt's 'Dangerous Ishq', has denied of doing any item number in Akshay Kumar - Sonakshi Sinha-starrer Rowdy Rathore.

Earlier the buzz was that Karisma has agreed to do an item number on the lines of Munni and Chikni Chameli in the Sanjay Leela Bhansali film which is directed by Prabhudeva.

It was also said that Prabhudeva will be choreographing the song that will draw inspiration from Chikni Chameli and will be filmed in the villain's den.

Clarifies Karisma, "These are mere rumours . 'Dangerous Ishq' is complete and soon I will start work on 'Satte Pe Satta'. I am taking projects one at a time, I am hearing more scripts and I am definitely not doing any item number, I rather do some good roles," says Karisma.

No comments:

Post a Comment