Friday, February 10, 2012

Find me a Greek God: Bipasha Basu


Actress Bipasha Basu is looking stunning these days. Meet her at any social do, and you'll feel that she hasn't looked sexier.

Only recently, we caught up with the actress at the Filmfare Awards. Dressed in a gold dress with a little tiara atop her head, this beauty could well be compared to a Greek Goddess! After accepting all compliments coming her way graciously, she said, "If I am looking like a Greek Goddess, find me a Greek God!"

Bipasha Basu walked in single and with no date by her side. The actress had just returned from the shoot of Raaz 3. "It's great getting back to shooting with the Bhatts. They are like family. We've had a fulfilling Day One." The actress added, "I'm here at the awards to cheer all my friends on. It's a great place to catch up!"

So do we see her and her movie Raaz 3 nominated next year. Saying "I seriously do hope so! We are giving it our best shot!" she entered the awards show.

No comments:

Post a Comment