Sunday, February 5, 2012

Career first for Michael Fassbender


Actor Michael Fassbender has said he struggles to maintain relationships because he always puts his career first.

"To be honest, relationships as a whole for me in this industry have been a difficult thing to maintain," the 34-year-old told Britain's Marie Claire magazine.

"It goes with the territory. I would be prepared to walk away from relationships because of my job. I wanted to give this everything and go for it 110 percent, so I guess my work has taken precedence over that," Fassbender added.

The actor admitted he had to undertake relationship therapy with a former girlfriend. He said therapy can be very "helpful", reported femalefirst.co.uk.

"It was something I thought I would try out. And I do think it's a very helpful process, if there is an improvement at the end of it," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment