Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kangana Ranaut becomes chef!


With packed schedules for over a year, after having seen the release of six movies in the past one year - and with back to back shoots; Kangana Ranaut finally has a reason to stay at home.
With parents and sister at home, Kangana these days is making sure that she stays at home each Sunday. What is more interesting is that she even indulges in some cooking for her family and pampers them.
"I have now started staying at home on Sundays. We all cook and eat, watch some good movies and spend some real quality time with each other. I have realised that I not only enjoy this Sunday routine, but it is also a de-stress mantra for me. For me, Sunday is all about cooking and chilling with family now" says the diva.
Happy cooking gal!


No comments:

Post a Comment