Friday, February 10, 2012

Pooja & Sky were paid money to defame me: Pooja Misrra


Pooja Misrra became infamous for her antics on the reality TV show Bigg Boss 5. The show ended last month but Pooja is still fuming.

She called BT to say, "I have been shown in a really bad light, this is not the kind of person I am." The channel only airs what the cameras capture but we heard her out. In a free wheeling chat, she tells us about being labeled 'chemically imbalanced,' being stalked, and tantric tales! Excerpts....

Negative portrayal on BB5
It was a conspiracy to instigate and provoke me to such a degree so I would have outbursts! I was shown in poor light. My character was edited to come across as negative. Wherein I was shown attacking people which I never did, I only got into fights while defending myself! Surprisingly none of my class acts were aired nor the amount of comedy and philanthropy I did in there!

Chemically imbalanced
It was a conspiracy, Pooja Bedi was paid money to come on the show and malign and defame me on international TV as well to instigate the other contestants too so they could hammer it into the psyche of the audience worldwide that I am a psycho! I think Pooja Bedi is dogmatic and not what she appears! A true case of Dr.Jekyl and Mr.Hyde! My interactions with her were always dignified however she totally was not! I guess it takes courage for a menopausal insecure woman like her to say things to my face and that's why she resorted to such cowardly ways!

Sky misbehaving with me
Akashdeep has a really dirty tongue and is a very insecure individual. He misbehaved with me and other girls in the house. He crossed the lines of decency by challenging my modesty. However he has the rest of his life to pay for his bad karma! What goes around comes around! Let eternal justice prevail!


Timmy Narang sabotaging my life
Timmy and his clan paid Pooja Bedi and Akashdeep Saigal (Sky) to defame and harass me in the Bigg Boss house! I have a legal case against them for stalking me. I ignored his advances back in 2006 and he has been obsessed with taking revenge ever since. I think it is pretty obvious he wanted to defame me on TV for his fragile ego's satiation. Besides he has also employed a tantric who has been doing black magic on me from the past six years to hamper my health and to attract me to Timmy! However to no avail! Just goes to prove how strong I am to keep moving ahead instead of having him and his clan creating so many obstacles for me! This is a clear attempt to sabotage my personal and professional life!

Future course of action
Like any self respecting individual I plan to take the culprits of this conspiracy to the cleaners! As this has to end for once and for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment