Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's refreshing working with Aamir: Farhan Akhtar


Actor Farhan Akhtar proved to be an all-rounder in the world of films last year - from actor and producer to dialogue writer and director, this man played many parts.

And in 2012, he has under his wings, Reema Kagti's Talaash that he produces and Rakeysh Mehra's 'Milkha Singh' in which he acts.

When we got in touch with Farhan, he was more than happy being recognised at award shows. "It feels great to receive awards. It's a pat on the back," he told us. So what's the secret? "The secret is well known - you just follow your gut! That's the way I work."

Farhan, we hear, has been running - on his way to top spot soon? "Not really. I'm running for my character in Milkha Singh. My director makes me run, and I have to do what he asks me to. So it's a lot of fun work right now. I'm working with Aamir Khan after ten years in Talaash. It's refreshing working with him."

And what does he make of Akshaye Khanna's outburst where he said he's angry with the filmmaker for not casting him? "Akshaye is a very dear friend. Not everyone gets his sense of humour. I do! We are very much in touch and still great friends." More about Talaash? "Well, the reactions to the trailer has been phenomenal. People have been generous with their compliments on the first look of the movie. So let's wait and watch what happens."

About Zoya Akhtar claiming many trophies under her belt, Farhan says he's extremely happy for his sister and that every achievement was very well deserved!

No comments:

Post a Comment