Saturday, February 4, 2012

Rajeev Khandelwal's new look!


The guy who made it big from the small world is back in news! No brownie points for guessing the guy, as not many actors have made it to Bollywood from television. Actor Rajeev Khandelwal who has broken many hearts is all ready to sizzle on the big screen. He was last seen in Soundtrack and TV show Sach Ka Samna season 2.

Known to be experimental, Rajeev has tried his hands on something new. He has changed his looks completely for his Will you Marry Me that he is doing with Mughda Godse, Shreyas Talpade and Jacquline Fernandez. One must say he looks damn cute in the picture!

So does he plan things in advance? ""I don't plan anything. I do things in my own way. I just follow my heart,"" says Rajeev whose is also Fever with Ayesha Takia and Raakh which is a mad romantic film based on supernatural world.

No comments:

Post a Comment