Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Udita Goswami climbs 13 storeys daily


...says Udita Goswami, who burns calories that she consumes by working out for an hour daily and doing aerobics.

My exercise regime
I mainly work out at home, I have a treadmill and walk for an hour daily. I do light weights or dance to popular Bollywood numbers. I play an aerobic CD and follow it. I live on the 13th floor and take the stairs often. I also do yoga.

My problem areas
First my face and then stomach! My weight starts showing on my face and I hate it. I surfed for some facial exercises on the Internet. There is nothing like spot reduction. Difficult at times when I want to put on some weight on my legs but lose from face. Also, I have a weak back, so I used to have a lot of problem doing weights in the gym.

My strengths
Nothing in particular. But I guess I am completely comfortable with my body type.

My diet
I burn the calories that I consume. I like to eat everything that I wish to. I keep drinking a lot of green tea and like to try different flavours. I don't really have a sweet tooth but I love to have cheesy Italian dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment