Monday, January 30, 2012

Shah Rukh Khan beats up Farah Khan's husband!


On Sunday night, Shah Rukh Khan came to blows with former best friend Farah Khan's husband Shirish Kunder. This happened in full view of the guests at a party hosted by Sanjay and Maanayata Dutt at a popular Juhu nightspot.

Says an eye witness, "SRK arrived at the party post the Filmfare Awards, at around 2 am. Kunder was in high spirits and was badgering SRK from the time he arrived, following him around the venue. The fight happened around 3.30 am. SRK happened to be in the exit corridor at that point and couldn't keep his anger in check any longer and he pushed him."

Sources say things had been heating up between the duo ever since Kunder took to his microblogging site to trash SRK's films some months ago. They even pointedly avoided bumping into each other at Riteish Deshmukh's birthday party in December. That changed when they came face-to-face at Dutt's party on Sunday night. Adds the source, "When Sanju heard about the fracas, he rushed to break it up. However, some people say that he too ended up landing a few blows on Kunder. Politician Baba Dewan too jumped into the fray and started arguing with SRK. Things had become very messy by this point, so all of them (barring Shirish) decided to go to Mannat and sort it out. Sanju and Maana finally went home around 7.30 am."

When asked about the shocking incident, Shirish says, "I didn't even know Shah Rukh was at the party! I was having a good time when he suddenly grabbed my hair from behind and started hitting me. I was taken completely off guard. Had he attacked me face-to-face, I would've fought back but I was too stunned to react. I challenge him to an open fight. Only a spineless old man would attack from behind."

Farah Khan, who was not at the party as she was busy shooting, adds, "Shah Rukh has always told me that getting physical is the worst way to sort out a problem, and that it means the attacker has a personal or professional crisis going on. It saddens me to see him doing the same now."

No comments:

Post a Comment