Friday, February 10, 2012

Bachelorhood suits me: Akshaye Khanna


His film Gali Gali Chor Hai has just released and being the actor he is, it'll be quite a while before we see Akshaye Khanna in another film.

Question the actor on his low visibility and he says, "All the top stars like Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh etc do very few films a year and I don't think it's affected their visibility or fan following in any way. Everybody, and that includes an actor, wants to go to work everyday. That said, it's better to sit at home than do a bad film. That can harm your career more than not having a release!"

Veer the talk from films to relationship status and Akshaye can't help but wonder aloud, "I wonder what is this fuss about being unmarried! Maybe it's a very Indian thing. There's not a single person who will not be asked the question - 'When are you settling down?' It used to rankle me earlier, but now I take it my stride. I am not ready for marriage and I think bachelorhood suits me just fine! Being single has its own advantages and it's a fun thing. I don't see myself getting married till I'm 45!"

No comments:

Post a Comment