Thursday, March 1, 2012

LiLo now describes herself as 'a homebody'


Lindsay Lohan has revealed in an interview that she is not a late-night party girl any more.

Speaking on 'The Today Show' with Matt Lauer, the 25-year-old star said that her days of revelry at parties and clubs in Hollywood, NYC and elsewhere are behind her.

"I went out, actually, a few months ago with a friend. And I was so uncomfortable," Us Magazine quoted her as saying on the show.

"Not because I felt tempted, just because it was just the same thing that it always was before. And it just wasn't fun for me.

"I've become more of a homebody. And I like that," she said.

Lohan, whose struggles with drugs, alcohol and the law are well-known, tells Lauer she's now "clean and sober," and acknowledges, "I still need to go through the process of proving myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment