Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lisa Ray: I've found my true love

An ecstatic Lisa broke the news of her engagement to boyfriend Jason Dehni on Wednesday morning.
The actress revealed, "Just returned from the glorious Napa Valley- the gourmand's and wine-lovers' paradise- with a delicious announcement. I got engaged to the love of my life. Jason Dehni proposed in Napa. It's my happiest day ever."
Jason added, ""Went to Napa Valley, God's country, looking for my angel Lisa Ray. Found her and brought her back an engaged woman."
Lisa credited her engagement to her friends. They were the ones who pointed her in the direction of true love said she.
The actress was diagnosed with the rare cancer of plasma cells in 2009. After a year of treatment, she revealed she had beaten the disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment