Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kinshuk Mahajan and his wife Divya Gupta Photos















Kinshuk Mahajan wife Divya Gupta share her love story
They have a wonderful love story to share with us…

Kinshuk says "I met Divya when I was in 11th standard at our economics tuition classes. Initially I was a shy boy and was very reluctant to interact with people. But Divya, on the contrary, was a very interactive girl and intelligent as well. I realized that she is a very sensible and intelligent girl and that's what caught me. Initially, we used to interact for notes and clearing the doubts".

He adds "But the look I had was not so impressive; I used to be with my glasses, oily hair and was the silent boy".

Divya shares "But I felt him really cute at first sight because of the glasses he was wearing. I remember he was wearing a blue shirt and I was wearing a pink top, and he used to speak fast and I loved his voice".

Kinshuk avers, "After the economics class I used to have other classes also which I bunked later on so that I could talk more to Divya when we headed back home. In spite of having a bicycle I used to pull it walking with her nearly for one km".

Divya complements "We used to talk a lot outside my house, and even after getting home we used to feel the need to talk to each other".

What about the declaration?

It was after three months that I told her about my feelings (5th September). And at first she said no because she was also confused", states Kinshuk.

Divya says "After two to three months he popped up the question to me for which I said no. I really I don't know why I said that, but I knew I really loved him because I wanted to be 200% sure and not just 100%. And one fine day when we went for lunch I told him about my feelings".

Kinshuk shares, "Then after college I came to Mumbai to get a hold on my career and more than me, she was sure that I can become an actor for which she always encouraged me".

Informing the news to the parents?

Kinshuk says "I manipulated things in a good way when I presented the news to my parents about Divya. I was a little apprehensive also because we both are of the same age. I told it to my dad, the person who I am very much afraid of. But to my surprise, he was really cool about her and today she is already a member of the family. Mom is my best buddy and she is really cool about her".

Divya shares "My sister knew that I knew Kinshuk and were friends, but had no idea about our relationship. We said it when he was about to do Bidaai. And when they came to know about it, they were really surprised and happy at the same time. Today he is really close to them".

What kept you away from the media?

Divya says "I am working as a German teacher in Delhi and sometimes there is a tendency that the students get excited on such news and it might affect the profession too. Sometimes it goes out of hand."

So does Divya take the teachergiri on Kinshuk?

"No, not at all but since she is into dancing, choreography and dramatics, she pin points on my acting skills", is what Kinshuk has to say. 

What about Kinshuk being romantic with his co-actors?

Divya clears "I believe that acting is his profession and whatever he does is a part of his job and I should give that space and have the trust in him. I know that at the end of the day, he is only mine."

Divya shares about the memorable gift that Kinshuk gave her, "When we were in 11th, he gave me a diary wherein he had written poems with rhyming lines about our relationship and had decorated with glitter pens and cute drawings. The gift is still a treasure for me because never have I thought that Kinshuk could do stuffs like that".

Now they are husband and wife.



No comments:

Post a Comment