Thursday, February 2, 2012

Farhan Akhtar's dream run


Farhan Akhtar's going in for a drastic change. From the cool and trendy copywriter in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, to the raw and rustic sprinter in Bhag Milkha Bhag. 
When zoOm asked Rakeysh Mehra about his casting choice, he revealed, "Farhan's eyes got to me. They can brighten up a dark room when he smiles. I needed that kind of intensity for the role." On probing further, Rakeysh told us, "I'd auditioned a lot of new actors for the role.
I had even come close to finalising some, but when the thought of casting Farhan came to me, everything just fell in place. He is very contemporary and his acting is spontaneous." Well, let's hope that with this film, Farhan sets a new 'track record' for himself... For exclusive interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment