Friday, February 17, 2012

Dipannita Sharma reveals her fitness secrets


Model and actress Dipannita Sharma reveals her fitness secrets

My workout
I believe it's okay to indulge once in a while - no one should get too strict. I don't have a fixed workout routine. But I try to join an exercise class for at least three months in a year - it could be a dance class or a Tai Chi class - something that motivates and invigorates me. I also try and go for walks whenever I can.

My diet
I eat everything in moderation because I don't believe in stopping myself from eating something I like. I avoid having very spicy food since I'm not particularly fond of it. Recently, I decided to also stay away from consuming rice for dinner. I'm very fond of seafood so that is one thing that is quite regular in my diet.

My strengths
I have the ability to cut down on my food temptations as soon as I feel that they're getting a little out of hand.

My weakness
I absolutely cannot stick to any particular fitness regime. I'm extremely lazy when it comes to working out and cannot bring myself to go to the gym on a regular basis.

My celeb idol (male)
Hrithik Roshan - he's got an amazing body.

My celeb idol (female)
Angelina Jolie - I like the way she has maintained herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment