Friday, February 10, 2012

My daughter is a very good baby: Abhishek Bachchan


While gossip websites are abuzz with possible names for Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya's baby girl, the actor refused to divulge anything on her on his recent visit to the capital.

In fact, when he was repeatedly asked if reports that the baby's name would start with a double "A" and that she was called "Aaliyah" were true, all he did was sigh, force a smile and say, "No, that's not what we have named her." When asked if he had sleepless nights now that a baby is part of the family, he said, "No. My daughter is a very good baby. Fortunately, she lets me have my sleep."

There were reports that when chat show host Oprah Winfrey had visited the Bachchan family on her visit to India, she had also suggested a name for the baby. Rumours were also rife that the first look of the child along with her name would be revealed on the Oprah Winfrey Show, but AB Jr. was in no mood to talk about Beti B. Right Abhishek, we get the point.

But he did say that he'd like to bring up his daughter to be environmentally conscious. "It is hard to do that, because in today's day and age, I will not deny that everything works on electricity, and with a baby, it becomes hard to reduce your carbon footprints, but I have made a commitment and I will try my best," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment